- REF Conference Day (Friday, September 17th)
This day is recommended for:
- Investment firms (Private Equity)
- Suppliers to the Rail industry
- Major shippers who own their own assets
- Intermodal carriers
- Shortline networks
The team from Rail Equipment Finance joins with FTR to bring a fall update on the final day of the FTR conference. Attendees get a window into how 2021 has impacted railcar and locomotive values and lease rentals and a perspective on what trends will impact those values in 2022.
- Update on the new and used equipment market
- Railcar valuation trends for 2021
- Railcar rental and lease market trends
- Discussion on key commodity car group demand such as sand, coal, plastics, grain, and tank cars
- Update on the new and used locomotive market
If your company needs answers to these questions and more, join us on September 17th for the 2021 FTR & REF Conference. We’re happy to be back, live and in-person, bringing you the actionable intelligence that you need to navigate the post-pandemic recovery. Only the FTR Transportation Conference combines the top executives from the industry’s biggest names with the most reliable transportation forecasts from our award-winning Freight•cast forecasting methodology. You’ll leave with tactical ideas to improve your business immediately as well as the confidence to strategically plan for the future.