General Information – All speakers, panelists, moderators
Q: Do I need to register?
A: Yes, you must register in order attend the conference. Registrations are complimentary for speakers, panelists, and moderators. To register, please review the options below.
Option A: Complimentary Registration
Option B: Complimentary Registration with Golf (click here to view Golf details)
Q: What other materials do I need to provide?
A: The following items are required. Send materials to Melissa Younger (email@example.com)
- Photo – Provide a head shot for use in conference related materials (400 KB or above).
- Biography – Submit a short bio (4-5 sentences) including professional history and achievements.
- Speaker Agreement Form – The form contains important information regarding the media, the use of slide presentations, and recording of the sessions.
Click here to download the form >
Q: Do I make my own hotel reservations?
A: Yes! We have rooms blocked at the official conference hotel the Crowne Plaza-Union Station and the Omni Severin. We sold out of hotel rooms last year, so be sure to make your reservation soon! Click here for further details.
Q: Is there a special reception for Speakers, Panelists, and Moderators?
A: Yes! Please mark your calendars for this year’s annual Speaker Reception on Wednesday, September 12th starting at 5:00 PM. In appreciation of your time, please enjoy an opportunity to network with industry experts and speak more individually with media in attendance.
Q: Are there requirements for my presentation?
A: Yes, please read the following:
- A white background and black letters or dark background with white letters (preferred)
- Minimum 18-point font
- Slide format preference is 16:9
- Please refrain from using colored lettering on your presentations as it may be too difficult to read.
- Presentations must be submitted to Melissa Younger (firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than Friday, August 24th
Q: Is there a Power Point template I may use for my presentation?
A: Yes, we have a template you may use. Please contact Melissa Younger (email@example.com) for further instructions.
Q: Do I need to provide my own computer for my presentation?
A: No, we will provide the a/v equipment and will have your presentation ready for your session. Please be sure to submit your materials to Melissa no later than Friday, August 24 to ensure we have time to prep materials for you.