General Information – All speakers, panelists, moderators
Q: Do I need to register?
A: Yes, you must register in order to attend the conference. Registrations are complimentary for speakers, panelists, and moderators. To register, please review the options below.
Complimentary RegistrationRegister - Speakers & Panelists
Q: What other materials do I need to provide?
A: The following items are required. You may upload your materials directly to the registration form or send them by email to Melissa Younger (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Photo – Provide a head shot for use in conference-related materials (400 KB or above).
- Biography – Submit a short bio (4-5 sentences) including professional history and achievements.
Q: Do I make my own hotel reservations?
A: Yes! We have rooms blocked at the official conference hotel the Crowne Plaza-Union Station and the Omni Severin. We sold out of hotel rooms last year, so be sure to make your reservation soon! Click here for further details.
Q: Are there requirements for my presentation?
A: Yes, please read the following:
- A white background and black letters or dark background with white letters (preferred)
- Minimum 18-point font
- Slide format is 16:9
- Please refrain from using colored lettering on your presentations as it may be too difficult to read.
- Presentations must be submitted to Melissa Younger (email@example.com) no later than Tuesday, August 31st
Q: Is there a Power Point template I may use for my presentation?
A: Yes, we have a template you may use. Please contact Melissa Younger (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further instructions.
Q: Do I need to provide my own computer for my presentation?
A: No, we will provide the a/v equipment and will have your presentation ready for your session. Please be sure to submit your materials to Melissa no later than Tuesday, August 31st to ensure we have time to prep materials for you.