Content Channel – Truck Equipment
Gain the insights needed to plan your path through changes in regulations, technologies, and the conditions that will impact truck and trailer markets in 2022 and beyond.
ATTENDEES OF THIS CHANNEL CAN EXPECT:
- Economic and freight outlooks and forecasts focused on the key factors impacting truck and trailer sales in 2022.
- Gain an understanding of important regulations and emerging technologies that will impact the industry in the coming years. Includes a review of vital environmental issues.
- Executive Keynote discussions to get insights on the market and technologies directly from knowledgeable industry executives.
- Find out what is happening at truck and trailer dealers and an update on the current and future conditions in the used trailer market.
- A deep dive into FTR’s Commercial Vehicle forecasts for 2022 and beyond. An analysis of the key indicators and trends impacting the Class 8, commercial trailer, and medium-duty markets.
This Content Channel is recommended for: CV Leasing, Suppliers, OEMs, Associations, and Financial Analysts.
Please view the full Schedule. Click here to view >.