With a freight-focussed assessment of trucking, you will gain a comprehensive understanding of the economic, regulatory, and industry factors that will affect the trucking market with a focus on the shippers and carriers perspective.
ATTENDEES CAN EXPECT:
- Economic and freight outlooks that focus on factors affecting truck demand
- Examinations of regulatory and legal developments and a dive into driver supply issues
- Keynote session providing insights from a major industry executive
- Carrier and shipper perspectives on the state of the market and expectations for the coming year
- Discussion of specific developments that could transform how the market operates