This track includes two full days of content:
- Truck Equipment
Tuesday, September 13th
- Truck Freight
Wednesday, September 14th
This track is recommended for:
- Suppliers to the CV industry
- Investment firms (Private Equity)
- Major shippers who own their own assets
- Freight demand has surpassed pre-pandemic levels and remains at historically high levels. How long will this last?
- New entrants to the truck market, existing fleets looking to capitalize on the sizzling market, and major shippers all want trucks but supply chain breakdowns and backlogs may make it impossible to get their orders filled in time. Will you be able to get the trucks and trailers you need in time before the market cools down?
- Parts and labor shortages have suppliers and OEMs struggling to deliver finished products to their customers. When will these costly supply chain issues correct themselves?
- Where are the drivers, and when are they coming back?
If your company needs answers to these questions and more, join us on September 13th and 14th for the 2021 FTR Conference Truck Track. We’re happy to be back, live and in-person, bringing you the actionable intelligence that you need to navigate the post-pandemic recovery. Only the FTR Transportation Conference combines the top executives from the industry’s biggest names with the most reliable transportation forecasts from our award-winning Freight•cast forecasting methodology. You’ll leave with tactical ideas to improve your business immediately as well as the confidence to strategically plan for the future.