This freight-focussed look at the rail industry will give you clarity on the dynamics of railcar capacity and demand, economic and freight outlooks, regulatory impacts, and a review of each of the major sectors of rail freight.
ATTENDEES CAN EXPECT:
- Economic and freight outlooks that focus on factors that will affect rail demand
- A look into the current state of regulations and what to expect as the new Administration ramps up activity
- Executive Keynote discussion to get insights directly from a major industry executive
- A full suite of panels and presentations that look at each of the major sectors of rail freight: Grain, Intermodal, Metals, Energy, etc.
- A look at how railcar capacity has been affected by changes in demand by sector and what to expect going forward